Monday 14th April
- American Craft Whisky Tasting at Whisky and Alement (270 Russell St, Melbourne) – Whisky and Alement are throwing open their doors for a tasting on American craft whisky. They will have 5 different whisky’s to taste. Tickets are $40 a head. For more information and to book, look online here.
Tuesday 15th April
- Circa Through the Ages (2 Acland St, St Kilda) – Circa is putting together a degustation menu that will bring together some their most celebrated past chefs including Matt Wilkinson and Philippa Sibley with their current with matched wines by Sally Humble. Dinner is $150 per head and you cn book via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 9536 1122.
- Gin Day at Bar Nacional (727 Collins St, Melbourne) - Wine and spirit experts Prue and Jeff are back for a delicious discussion of gin. The class will include a tasting of both Spanish and Victorian gins (including the new Yarra Valley 4 Pillars gin), a discussion of typical gin botanicals and a lesson in making the perfect gin and tonic. Practice your new gin skills by infusing your own personal flavour of gin to take home and convert into a your next signature cocktail. (Light refreshments, gin/cocktail tasting, and supplies for your own infused gin are included.) Tickets are $15 a head and can be booked via email@example.com or by phone on 252 7999.
Wednesday 16th April
- Burmese New Years Eve at Burma Lane (118 Little Collins Street, Melbourne) - Join Burma Lane for their Thingyam Burmese New Year Eve 4-course dinner, featuring delicious Burmese food and a glass of wine with each course. Dinner is $89 per person and can be booked by calling 9615 8500.
Thursday 17th April
- World Malbec Day at Ormond Hall (557 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne) - Come join the celebration of Argentina’s most famed grape including examples from Australia. Add to this, there’ll be empanadas for you to eat from some of Melbourne’s best Argentinean/South American restaurants and you get to vote for your favourite one. The winner will receive the ‘GOLDEN EMPANADA’ trophy which will be annouced towards the end of the night. Expect to see the guys from Piqueos, San Telmo, Huxtable, Bellota and El Alamo serving up these tasty treats. Add to this there will be live tango shows, over 80 different types of Malbec on tasting and more! Tickets for this amazing night are just $35 a head and can be booked online here.
- An Evening with Dr Ray at Bistro Vue (430 Little Collins Street, Melbourne) - Dr Ray Nadeson, winemaker and originator of Lethbridge Wines in Geelong will host an intimate dinner sharing his knowledge and philosophy as one of Victoria’s great advocates of biodynamic winemaking. This is a unique opportunity to participate in a fun, terroir driven conversation which is so in tune with our local food philosophy. Dinner is $145 per head and can be booked by phone on 96913838. See the full menu online here.
- World Malbec Day at Bohemian Restaurant (35 Dukes Walk, South Wharf) - Join Bohemian for a journey through the grape variety best known in Argentina as they celebrate World Malbec Day for the second year running on Thursday 17 April 2014. Enjoy a five-course feast devised by head chef Josep Espuga expertly matched with different versions of the South American wine. Dinner and wine is $65 per person and bookings can be made by phone on 9682 0566.
Friday 18th April
- Good Friday at Persillade (150 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne) - Looking for somewhere special to dine this Good Friday? We will be open and offering a beautiful 5 course fish only meal to mark this Easter holiday for only $70 per person with an optional wine match on the night (menu here). Bookings can be made via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 9078 4056.
Sunday 20th April
- Easter Sunday at Maha (21 Bond St, Melbourne) - Join Maha for a family feast on Easter Sunday. Shane will be creating a ‘maltese-centric’ menu featuring some of his family favourites. Lunch is $65 a head for 4 course and dinner is $85 a head for 4 courses. To book, email email@example.com or call 9629 5900.
- Easter Sunday Breakfast at the Aquarium (King St, Melbourne) - Enjoy an egg-cellent start to your Easter Sunday with a morning of family fun and entertainment at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. The event includes a delicious sit-down breakfast featuring seasonal gourmet delights, including pancakes for the kids, while you soak up the magnificent views of Melbourne’s iconic Yarra River. With plenty of art and craft activities to keep even the smallest little fish entertained, chocolate goodies, PLUS all-day entry,there’s never been a be To better time to hop down to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium! Entry is $50 for Adults, $35 for children aged 3-12 and $15 for children under 3. To book, simply fill out this form and email it back to the Aquarium on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easter Egg Hunt at Oakridge Winery (864 Maroondah Highway, Coldstream) – Come to Oakridge on Easter Sunday for a day of family fun with a petting zoo for the kids from 10am to 12pm and their own resident face-painting fairy. The Restaurant is now booked out for lunch but you can still book for breakfast and the kids are welcome to join in on our famous ANNUAL EGG HUNT at 2pm. Sunday locavore’s breakfast is available at $40 per person, which includes eggs your way, all the trimmings, tea, coffee, juice and a glass of the 2010 Oakridge Blanc de Blancs. Book now for breakfast – (03) 9738 9900 or email@example.com
- Easter Feast at The Commoner (122 Johnston St, Fitzroy) -Join the Commoner on Easter Sunday for a special seasonal lunch. They will be putting the Easter Bunny through its paces and serving up a menu featuring rabbit (or wood-fire roasted chicken for the game-free). Lunch is $60 and for that, you’ll get an amuse, entree, main (rabbit or chicken) & dessert. For bookings call 9415 6876.
- Easter Sunday at Epocha (49 Rathdowne St, Carlton) -The Epocha family invites you and yours to our home this Easter, for a special Easter version of our Sunday Roast. Roast is $58 per person and bookings can be made on 9036 4949.
- Greek Easter at Hellenic Republic (26 Cotham Rd, Kew: 434 Lygon St, Brunswick) - Celebrate Easter Sunday and Greek Easter all on the same day. This special event will be running at both our Brunswick and Kew venues. Join Hellenic Republic for a 4 course set menu priced at $70 per adult & $40 per child (aged 3-11 years). To book, phone Brunswick on 9381 1222 and Kew on 9207 7477.